You are an author at EMOOCs 2021 or L@S 2021? Please read this information carefully:
- Session links: The conference will take place fully online. You will find all program details and the access codes to the sessions in our openHPI event course. To be able to access this course, please create a user account on openHPI if you don’t have one yet (https://open.hpi.de/account/new).
- Organizer tool: Please also create an account on https://sched.com/ if you don’t have one, yet. This event planner tool enables you to easily check the daily conference program, to create a profile, browse the attendee directory, and create your personal schedule
- Live Session & Video: Your talk will take place live via Zoom. We’d like to ask you to additionally provide a pre-recorded video together with a photo (PNG, JPG) and a short bio (max. 200 words). This video and the shared information will be part of the conference material and will remain permanently on the openHPI platform (visible for all registered attendees of EMOOCs 2021/L@S 2021). The Zoom sessions are recorded and can be made available on the platform afterwards, too. However, we advise you to use this option of a pre-recorded video, because on the one hand you can report on your research a little longer than in the live talk, and on the other hand you can also make the video of higher quality.
- Zoom background: For the pre-recorded video as well as for your live talk, please use the virtual background which you find at the end of this page.
- We have created a folder where you can upload a ZIP with your material (video, photo, bio, abstract). You should have received the link from your track chairs. However, if you don’t know where to upload the material, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Poster: We invite everyone to also submit a poster (PDF and PNG) and a short abstract (max. 200 words) in addition to your paper. These two elements will also be shown in the conference course on openHPI and thus draw additional attention to your project/research. We will have two virtual poster sessions (June 22 and 24) where you will be able to present your poster to a broad public. The poster fairs will be held in Gatherly. This tool enables you to video chat with other attendees, to write personal messages to others who attend the poster fair, or to search for people you know via the people’s list.